Monday, January 17, 2011

GALACTIC SHERPAS - MI


Hailing from somewhere in Michigan, Galactic Sherpas are a funk group that will make you glad people still make music (let's be honest, your local scene has more than likely caused you to lose faith). I'm going to be straight up honest, I found this band on YouTube in the "related videos" on the Tweed Sneakers videos. Galactic Sherpas are overall catchy, and fun to listen to. Their songs are available for listen on their Myspace and website, and you won't regret checking those out. Unfortunately, I could not locate a way for me to exchange cash for a CD. This is sad, as I would definitely pay for their stuff.
In the mean-time, you can download the music off their site without any hassle. Without further ado:

Galactic Sherpas Website
Galactic Sherpas Myspace

2 comments: